We are the one stop destination in market for availing the best quality White Coal Briquettes
. Bio Briquette (also known as White Coal) offered by us is an ideal fuel which substitutes coal, fire, wood lignite and other conventional fuels for heating steam generation. The demand of our White Coal Briquettes has emerged from the shortage of conventional fuels like coal, oil, wood, etc. The shortage of this conventional fuel is increasing day by day, thus it indicates a golden future for alternative fuel.
It the present era of Neck-to-neck competition, the cost of production plays vital role. As the price of liquid fuels, especially furnace oil are growing at steeper rate than solid fuel price, substitution of furnace oil to solid briquette is one of the alternative available. In the war of globalization only fittest can survice. Furnace oil used in boiler or thermic oil heater can be totally substituted by briquette with an equivalent ratio of 2.7 : 1 kg/lit on the basis of calorific value. This usually results in saving of more than 60% in operating cost and will have attractive payback period of 2-3 months.
Very rarely boilers are fired at full load. Simple conversion via internal grate or external grate, which requires only removal of its existing burner-blower assembly, adding a grate to burn the briquette in same combustion chamber and installation if In fan. Adiabatic flame temperature with solid fuel is lesser by 200 to 3000C. Thus in spite of on addition of extra furnace usually up to 70% capacity can be achieved various issues of various issues of boiler conversiory.
- Boilers : White Coal Briquettes can be used in the boilers of Paper Mills, Sugar Mills, Dyeing houses, leather, lamination industries, Vanaspati units, Food Processing Units, Oil Extraction Units, Solvent Extraction Plant and many other plants and industries.
- Furnace & Foundries : White Coal Briquettes can be used for metal heating & melting (where melting point is less than 1000 degree Celsius).
- Brick Kilns : White Coal Briquettes is a brilliant substitute of steam coal.
- Residential & Commercial Heating : For winter heating in Cold areas and Hotels, Canteens, Cafeterias and house hold kitchen appliances etc.
Briquettes are mostly available near sugar factory area or in oil producing area with at low price, while at other places transportation cost will be added. In well-designed furnace other residues (if any) or coal can also be fired if it found economically viable.
70 mm. and 90 mm. size, c.v. 4000 (10% +_ )
Minimum Order Quantity :
About briquette and its Availability
Briquettes are manufactured from various agriculture husk i.e mustard, soyabean groundnut shek etc. The compaction give bulk density up to 1100kg/m due to which 15-20 tons of briquettes can be loaded in sngle track.
Comersion of furnace oil fired boiler to briquette-fired system, Mumbai, India
Economics of Fuel conversion
Briquette has GCV up to 4200Kcal / Kg. Our experience has shown that about 2.2 kg of briquette are equivalent to 1 filter of furnace oil. Market price of furnace oil fluctuates so also, the savings. At 12 Rs / lit F.O. Price and briquette at 2.2 Rs. / Kg the substitution will result in saving of 5.5Rs. / lit. Of F.O. Fired.
Fuel Feeding and handling
Briquette is available as 60 90 110 mm diameter and 150mm length. It has to be loaded manually in boiler with shovel. This will add negligible extra cost to boiler operation up to a rate of 150-170 Rs. Per ton of fuel fired.
The storage of 4-5 days fuel consumption is recommended to cope up with fluctuation and / or transportation problem.
The space required for storage is almost one meter square for 2 ton of briquette. The storage on open concrete base and convering with plastic tarpaulin sheet is recommended.
IBR act and Pollution
As there are no changes made in pressure parts, usually IBR has no relevance in operating F.O. Boiler on briquette.
Conversion of furnace oil fired boiler to briquette-fired system, Mumbai, India
Exhaust gases coming out or chimney are made free from dust and impurities as a result or clean combustion technology. Sufficient bends turns and ash removing doors provided in the path of flue gas help elimination of particles in exhaust.
- Up to 30% internal grate in same comution chamber with removal of burner assembly.
- Up to 66% External fuel fired furnace and coupling its exhaust to existing boiler at burner assembly location.
- Beyond 75% Raising the height of boiler with water tubing arrangement and addition of external fuel fired furnace